Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life

Just when you think you have the hang of things another curve is thrown at you. So the other day I was sitting in the car and talking to my mother about school and maybe job ideas and she began to lecture me on what I must do. I find it maybe a bit twisted that she just got a job for the first time in how many years and proceeds to give me her two cents on what has to been done. I really hate listening to a almost 50 something person who just finally started to work and hasn't the job experience as I do at only 25. The real fun was that I almost instantly got a headache and I couldn't get rid of it until I drank about 3o ounce of apple cider and maybe a quarter bottle of candian club whiskey. I hate the stress of living at home again and wish there was a simple retreat to get away from everything just so my head would stop pounding.

No comments: